10 Interesting things you never knew about sex
So here it is. Interesting stuff about sex. Oh, and we've stuck some weird ones in there as well to spice things up a bit. You'll never watch a pair of breeding black widow spiders in the same light ever again...
1. You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
2. Sex makes women's hair shinier and their skin glow because of all the extra oestrogen it causes them to produce.
3. According to the Durex Global Sex Survey, people normally lose their virginity at 17 years old. In the UK, the average age is 16 1/2.
4. These days, the Greeks have more sex than any other nationality. They're followed closely by the Croatians.
5. American Jonah Falcon has the world's largest penis at 9.5 inches when flaccid and 13.5 inches when erect.
6. The average penis size is 3.5 to 3.7 inches when flaccid and between 5.0-5.7 inches when erect.
7. Whales are the owners of the world's largest penises. The biggest recorded whale penis was the 8-footer of a killer whale.
8. The world's oldest father (Nanu Ram Jogi) recently fathered his 21st child, at the age of 90. He also admits that he is not certain how many children his series of four wives have borne him - but counts at least 12 sons, 9 daughters and 20 grandchildren.
9. Homosexuality is a common thing everywhere in nature. A pair of male penguins, Roy and Silo from Central Park Zoo, were a 'couple' for years, even raising a baby penguin together in 2003.
10. Women are more likely to orgasm just before or during their period.