- Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
This is a load off your mind. PayPal's is offering a refund on shipping services which means you can claim your shipping coest if you need to return a product. for more information go to: https://www.paypal.com.au
- Adult Sex Toys (Aust) we value your business and want our customers to have a smile on thier face. that is why we will always aim for you to be satisfy.
- Adult Sex Toy (Aust) adheres to the Australian Consumer Law guidelines.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of our products, OHS, health and hygiene reasons we are not able to offer an exchange policy as a result of change of mind on any purchases of adult toys so please choose your items carefully.
- Adult Sex Toys (Aust) offers a FULL 30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY from the date of purchase for any items that are faulty. Any faulty items must be sent back with the original packaging so it can be replaced with an identical product. In the case that the identical product cannot be provided one of same value will be provided or a store credit to the value of the faulty item.
- All faulty products must be returned to Adult Sex Toys (Aust) us unused and in full original retail packaging.
- Adult Sex Toys (Aust) does not offer a satisfaction guarantee on your choice of product, so please choose your products carefully.
- All returns must be reported to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org & include your order number, a description of the fault and contact details for return prior to posting product or products back to us so we can provide you with a return authorisation number which will allow us to promptly service your request upon receipt of product or products.
- Unless otherwise stated upon initial contact. All postage costs associated with returns are be the responsibility of the customer.
Before you return your adult toy:
We ask if you can do some simply things that may help, before you return your product:
- Please check and make you have removed the security seal from battery compartment.
- Please check and make sure that the batteries are the correct type and inserted correctly.
- Please check and make sure you try brand new batteries.
- Please check and make sure there is no moisture in or around the battery terminals.